To give you an idea how much love we give each chapter of Yuru Yuri, just think about this one.
- It started out as a tankoubon that Dory bought, debound, and scanned in November 2018.
- Translation work started in January 2019.
- First translation draft was uploaded in March 2019.
- ...our server went kapewf along with the draft.
- Second translation script was uploaded in November 2019.
- Our then-newbie 『⨗』 spent 2 weeks messing around with curves and filters and GIMP and Photoshop just to get that digital-perfect look.
- Dory then started putting English words into where the Japanese text was, in December 2019.
- First typeset version was uploaded for review in January 2020. But we're not done yet.
- 2020 just happened.
- We had a big debate on what kind of sound effect we should put next to Yui because, y'know, 0.01% of you may notice a difference.
- In August 2020, Lovelicot went through Dory's typeset work and anything more than a pixel off was sent back to the assembly line.
- Final comments were addressed in September 2020.
And so here we are, almost two years later, bringing you
the excuse as to why we were so late with Yuru Yuri chapter 45, which should have been released before Chapter 140 for it to have made sense.
This chapter needs BGM.